We all know the saying about assumptions. And if you don’t, well…just Google it. With the massive surge of unemployment that happened this year, it’s natural to assume that a massive
Top 5 Reasons To Live In Hoboken
Dated: August 14 2015
THE TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE IN Hoboken!
1. With the largest density of restaurants & bars per square mile in the United States, Hoboken is the place to be when it comes to entertainment and nightlife. From high end sushi spots to live music at your local dive bars, it's all within a 15 minute walk.
2. The Views: Breathtaking panoramic views offer thousands of residents the luxury of City living at an affordable price.
3. The Convenience: The proximity to New York City make the mile square city a goldmine for Hoboken residents. The PATH train makes it relatively cheap and easy to get in and out of The City. The NJ Transit station makes it easy to get back home and visit family in the suburbs.
4. The Festivals: St. Ann's Italian Festival, St. Patty's Day Parade, Arts & Music Celebration...just to name a few.
5. Sunday Funday: Whether it is football season or a summer brunch with friends, Sunday in Hoboken is the best place to extend your weekend festivities just a little longer before hanging up your party pants!
Rehanna Gallagher is the founder and President of Hudson River Properties. She Started Castle Point 16 years ago to provide Hudson County with a much needed boutique, full-service real estate firm and....
Latest Blog Posts
Our President for the next 4 years is all but decided. That decision will have a major impact on many aspects of life in this country, but the residential real estate market will not be one of