Weehawken Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Weehawken - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Weehawken: $1,235,600 / County Avg $714,600
Avg Taxes in Weehawken: $124,000 / County Avg $13,800
Avg Sq. Ft. in Weehawken: 1,590 / County Avg 1,229
Avg Price per/ft2 in Weehawken: $777 / County Avg $581
Avg Walkscore in Weehawken: 77 / County Avg 85
Avg Year Built in Weehawken: 1967 / County Avg 1959
Avg Days on Website in Weehawken: 123 / County Avg 79
Weehawken Real Estate Market Health
Luxury Complexes in Weehawken:
- Two Parking Spaces for select residences
- Storage Units available
- Choice from 3 Designer Kitchen Packages that include:
- Granite or Ceasar Stone countertops
- Kitchen Aid Architect series appliances featuring a 4 burner gas cook-top with griddle
- Designer Cabinetry
- Kohler sink, garbage disposal & faucet
- Armstrong Wood Flooring throughout including 5” baseboard mouldings
- Laundry room closet with side by side Whirlpool front load Washer and Dryer
- Master Spa Bathroom that includes:
- Kohler Stillness Collection of faucets and fixtures in polished chrome
- Hand-Held Shower
- Marble surround at the shower and soaking tub location
- Marble dual vanity countertop with under-mount Kohler sinks
- Designer Custom Cabinetry
- Tray Ceilings with crown moulding in living room and master bedroom
- Pre-Wire for Speakers in main living area
- Recessed can lighting in master bedroom and main living area
- Fireplaces for select residences
- English Garden inspired Plaza Area with access to Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center including Sauna and Steam Shower facilities
- Two Elevators are provided in the building for vertical transportation to residences
- Concrete and Steel Construction
- Private Terraces accompany some residences; others include glass railing balconies
- Panoramic Views of the Hudson River and New York City skyline
- Port Imperial Roaming Security throughout the community
- Membership to The Club at Henley Amenities
- Shuttle Bus to the Ferry Terminal
- Direct Access to the Riverwalk along the Hudson River
100 Avenue at Port Imperial, Weehawken
A private suite of amenities fosters an upscale hotel-like lifestyle within an intimate setting, including Concierge services, integrated building security system, a grand salon/lobby lounge with a fireplace, a social room looking out onto New York City that includes a fireplace, TV’s, multiple gathering areas and catering kitchen; a state-of-the-art fitness center with sauna and steam showers, cardio & strength equipment and a separate Yoga room; and a conference/boardroom. A third-floor outdoor plaza area features a convenience kitchen, open lawn and planting areas, seating areas, a fire pit, sundeck and cooling spray area. An enclosed parking garage affords many homes with two parking spaces. Residents also have access to two guest suites.
Clubhouse: Grand salon/ Lobby lounge with Fireplace, conference room, and The Hudson Room social space with views of New York City features a bar, fireplace, TVs, multiple gathering areas and catering kitchen. 3rd floor Outdoor Plaza includes open lawn, seating area including a fire pit and sundeck.
Fitness Center: includes state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment, separate yoga room, Sauna, and Steam showers.
Water Front Lot: most residences have terraces or balconies with beautiful Hudson River and NYC Skyline views.
The Avenue Collection’s luxurious lifestyle is just minutes away from New York City, where life meets style.
- Featuring gourmet kitchens
- Spa – like bathrooms
- Spacious balconies
- Homes with direct views of New York City
- Pricing from $1,100,000 - $2,000,000
- Square footage from 1,447-2,188
- Bedrooms from 1 to 3
- Bathrooms from 2 to 3
518 Gregory Avenue, Weehawken
The Gregory Commons Condominium (GCC) is a gated community, located in Weehawken, New Jersey, that overlooks the fabulous Manhattan skyline. The GCC consists of 177 interesting units, a 24 hour door staff, a workout gym, an indoor pool, a sauna, a city-view promenade and 2 parking facilities. The floor plans of the units are distinct and many are unique (only one of its kind within the complex).
This year, the Association is conducting many activities focused on:
• Improving the integrity of the Condominium buildings• Increasing our visibility as community neighbors within the Township of Weehawken and Hudson County• Enhancing the quality of life of our residents.
We would like to thank the GCC Association Communications Committee that consists of resident volunteers. The committee members have designed and continue to maintain this wonderful portal into our home, while giving the Association a viable means of communication.
We hope you enjoy the tour of the "GCC happenings" presented on this web site.
|Areas in Weehawken NJ|